Sunday, April 25, 2010

Which is the Easiest Web Designing Software with lots of functionalities compared to Microsoft Front

I would like to know which is the easiest Web Design Software for a beginner like me. I am using MS FrontPage at the moment. I like its ease of use. But i would like to see more functionality. I tried "Macromedia Dreamweaver 8", but quickly understood that it was only for an advanced professional. I am going to try "NetObjects Fusion 9" next. heard that it is easier to use.



1. Is there any thing else



2. From where could i get some FREE "Church / Religious" templates?



3. I have found some free scripts at sites like BraveNet(http://www.bravenet.com/webtools) etc . but it contains ads and if they wish they would be able to stop the service any time.



Any other site from where could i get some FREE (AD-FREE) JAVA script code for adding chat functionality to website etc



Which is the Easiest Web Designing Software with lots of functionalities compared to Microsoft FrontPage?windows update



1. I use notepad.



2. If you do an online search for "free web templates" you will get many more results than I can put here. I'm sure most will have something for you to build on. I've seen a lot of religious templates.



3. http://www.spinchat.com/chatbox/index. This is what I used for my page. Very sleek looking compared to others I've found. May work for you. Good luck.



Which is the Easiest Web Designing Software with lots of functionalities compared to Microsoft FrontPage?microsoft excel internet explorer



i prefer actual drawing from www.pysoft.com
Next to MS FrontPage, I'd say Namo WebEditor, it's very good, easy to use, advanced options are available, very user friendly. And then I'd say it's FirstPage 2006 which is also very easy to use, contains advanced features, very user friendly and comparitively a lot cheaper.
A good start would be using Microsoft Visual Studio with MSDN Library (www.msdn.com). Another coll editor, and very easy to use, is NAMO Web Development.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans