Sunday, April 25, 2010

Microsoft Outlook/Design a Form/- how do I attach a powerpoint slide not as an attachment but as a v

I am trying to create a custom form in Outlook and I've seen a Bulk Communication template sent out where 2 tabs (1 tab is the distribution list and the other the template in ppt) but I can't do it. I have 1 ppt slide I want to be able to add not as an attachment, but as a screen so that I can complete the template and send it.



Microsoft Outlook/Design a Form/- how do I attach a powerpoint slide not as an attachment but as a view screenwindows xp



Hello; At the top left hand corner of your page you will see,



File, edit, view, ect.



Click on view and click on thumbnails and it will show each indivual pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans