Sunday, April 25, 2010

Need Microsoft Word Help - wrapping text?

Hi, I am trying to create a template on the computer. I have text boxes laid out where you type in what you want, but I want the text to automatically shift to the next line once full. I can not figure this out.



Here is a link to see what I am talking about:



http://www.freewebs.com/joshwillson/help...



Need Microsoft Word Help - wrapping text?windows xp pro



It looks to me like you have tables set up, not text boxes. I do not think you can type in a table cell and have it move to the next row automatically.



I would try to recreate what you are doing, but this time use text boxes for real. Or a combination of text boxes and tables.



I think this will just take some trial and error.



Luck.



Need Microsoft Word Help - wrapping text?microsoft net framework internet explorer



Do you need all the lines?



I would try just two boxes The question in a box over the top of the answer box. The answer box to the size of all four lines in your example.



I would set the paragraph style a big margin above, also to indent on the first line and line spacing to twice the character point size.



And as other answerer says make sure they are text boxes and not tables
hi



in Word if u use rectange box automatically the line will be shifted to next line in the box itself

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans