Sunday, April 25, 2010

Help with Microsoft Publisher?

So last night I was doing a project, and I got a poster template, I have all the info on already, so I saved it, and today when I went on, I clicked print preview and it splits into 4 pages, and its only 1 page! How do I fix this, I have already tried page setup!



Help with Microsoft Publisher?windows xp professional



Publisher's templates don't always show up this way, but when you print them they might show up differently. Since you picked the Poster template, it's presumably about 17" x 22". That takes four papers to make. So when it prints the four pages, you're supposed to just attach them all together.



If you wanted it to be 8.5 x 11, then you'll have to pick "Blank Page" template and put all the things you have on the poster template onto the blank page in the same design, just make them smaller.



I'm hoping you're talking about the same thing I think you are, 'cause that should answer your question

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans