Sunday, April 25, 2010

MICROSOFT OFFICE 2007 HELP!! I still can't convert my document into a web page??!?

I clicked "SAVE AS" I typed in my FILE NAME, and then afterwards, I scrolled down SAVE AS TYPE and all I see is ......



WORD DOCUMENT



WORD MACRO ENABLED DOCUMENT



WORD 97-2003 DOCUMENT



WORD TEMPLATE



AND SO ON WITH THE TEMPLATE.



But nothing HTML, MHT, OR SINGLE WEB PAGE. ?!?! There is no button that says "save as html"



MICROSOFT OFFICE 2007 HELP!! I still can't convert my document into a web page??!?microsoft.com



Double check under the 'save as type' list. I have choices of either 'Web Page' or 'Web Page, Filtered'. I'm also using Office 2007. If you still don't see it, you may need to reinstall it.



MICROSOFT OFFICE 2007 HELP!! I still can't convert my document into a web page??!?internet browser internet explorer



Which office application are you using?



save as ... web page. it should be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans