Sunday, November 29, 2009

I need help from someone who knows how to use microsoft word...?

my english teacher gave a writing assignment..........we have to type our job resume'.......she said there is some template we need to use...but i'm confused.........can anyone please help me???



I need help from someone who knows how to use microsoft word...?microsoft xp



Depending on what version of word you have, you should be able to go to file, then new. It should bring up a window asking if you want a blank document or what you want. You should then be able to browse for a resume template. However, you might have to download it from microsoft. Similarly, you can search microsofts stuff online:



http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templa...



I need help from someone who knows how to use microsoft word...?download windows xp internet explorer



Template is a guideline of some sort you would normally follow. Such as if I'm doing a research paper, my teacher would give me a template on how he wants the paper to be organized and set up....



So maybe for your english teacher, she gave you a template that you need to follow when creating your resume. She may have meant to go to her school folder in microsoft word and get the template from her folder....(Thats if your teachers have school folders)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
military loans