Sunday, November 29, 2009

How do I make a brochure using Microsoft Word?

I have a project due in Literature where we have to make a brochure about ourselves and the student teacher said that we could use a brochure template in Microsift Word and I dont see or have that on my computer. So do ya'll know how to turn the text side ways in a word document or something? Or maybe do you know how to rotate text so that I can fold the paper to be a brochure.



How do I make a brochure using Microsoft Word?microsoft net framework



Get a templete offline from the microsoft office website.



You are making this too hard for yourself.



How do I make a brochure using Microsoft Word?windows xp themes internet explorer



Print shop has the templates, and does a fairly nice job of folding cute trains, and et cetera.



Open Office is very adept at making larger documents.



Word often loses the product, just prior to final saves, or print out...



Very funny to those of us who observe the exclamations of the 'victim'. Very funny, Microsoft! Great fun in the cube farms!



http://openoffice.org it's free.
Don't. Use a layout program like Quark XPress or InDesign.

1 comment:

  1. Over the years I’ve ordered dozens of brochures that were printed with less than expected quality, some being downright scrappy. A couple months ago my company in Sunrise FL, printed some brochures with PCA Delta, and they were great. I’ve been printing with them ever since. They show care for the environment by using soy based inks, plus recycled papers are available upon request. If you need brochures printed go to http://www.pcadeltaprinting.com/ I strongly recommend them.

    ReplyDelete

 
military loans